Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Freebie 5


For those who aren't familiar with a particular Friends episode or haven't heard the term before- everyone should have a Freebie Five List.

Five Celebrities that you would be allowed to sleep even if you're in a relationship.

My Back in the Day List was:
Brad Pitt
George Clooney
Prince William
John Mayer
Ryan Reynolds

I've gotten older, wiser and a bit more refined in my list. I think it's my best one to date.

My New Better List:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I fell IN LOVE after 500 Days of Summer and this story is going to give me fantasies about him and there is something about him that so unconventionally HAWT)
James Franco
(brainy, cute, and smirkalicious. It was after MILK that he scored high up on my list)
Aaron Eckhart
Jeffery Dean Morgan
George Clooney

I use to go for blondies with blue eyes in my life but guys that are a little bit darker are REALLY doing it for me these days.

No comments: