Monday, October 5, 2009

New Freebie 5

I just realized that I have a new crush, therefore I have a new Freebie 5:

Joe Gordon-Levitt
James Franco
Jason Bateman
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Clooney (always, always Clooney)

I came to this epiphany while I'm watching Dodgeball on FX. I think I started to fall in love with Jason Bateman during Juno but watching Dodgeball right now (literally I am watching it right now), has made me realize my new crush.

He's sexy, tall (from what I can tell), funny as hell, non-Hollywood-Hollywood, and has a slightly cockiness that's more confidence than arrogance.

Joe and James are still #1 and 2 because really they are who I am most in love and slightly (not really) attainable. Jason is married while Joe has a civilian girlfriend (who could me one day) and James is dating a non-Hollywood, non-famewhore girl. So that's why they stay in the top spots. But Jason is a definitive hot new freebie.

Le sigh.

I love fantasies.

No comments: